The Job Hunter's Essential Book collection Give-away
Learn how to produce the perfect CV, covering letter and then how to nail that job interview using these 3 insightful books from author James Innes. James is the founder and chairman of the CV Centre and widely considered to be one of the world's leading careers experts. This Give-away is open to UK and EIRE residents only, please see full rules, terms and conditions below.
Over 300 entries for our first competition and we are pleased to announce the winner was a Mrs Jayne T. Congratulations Jayne! If you weren't lucky this time, keep an eye on our Twitter feed @1jobcouk for more competitions.
Share with friends
If you have any friends currently looking for work who might also like a chance to win these prizes, let them know. Sharing via these buttons is not a requirement of entry.
Warning: include(../templates/share.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/onejob/httpdocs/giveaways/job-hunting-books.php on line 75
Warning: include(): Failed opening '../templates/share.php' for inclusion (include_path='/var/www/vhosts/onejob/vendor/pear/cache_lite:.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/vhosts/onejob/httpdocs/giveaways/job-hunting-books.php on line 75
Rules, Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Direct Recruit Ltd. referred to in these rules, terms and conditions as The Promoter.
- The Giveaway is open to UK and EIRE residents only.
- The entrant must be Over 18.
- Employees of the promoter are not eligible to enter. Neither are friends or family members of the promoter's employees.
- The Giveaway closes at 11pm on the 31st May 2015 GMT.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Entrants can enter multiple times through the different methods available in the Rafflecopter entry form.
- The prize is 3 paperback books (The CV Book, The Cover Letter Book, The Interview Question & Answer Book). No cash alternatives will be available.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- One winner will be chosen at random by the Rafflecopter software.
- Winners will be notified within 48 hours. If the winner does not claim their prize within 7 days a new winner will be chosen.
- Winners of the competition will be displayed and announced by The Promoters website, press releases and any other communicational method. Winners of the competition will be identified on the Promoter's website and in other communications as first-name initial, surname e.g. Steve J.
- All personal data collected during participation in this giveaway will be held in accordance with the Company’s Data Protection Policy.
- Direct Recruit's address is: 74 High Street, Sutton Benger, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 4RL
- This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- You are providing your information to Direct Recruit Ltd. and not to Facebook or Twitter.
- The contact information you provide will be used for the purposes of administrating this Giveaway only.
- The answers you provide to the entry question may be shared on our site, social media and press releases but the answers will be shared anonymously and not attributed to you.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant in the event that The Promoter has grounds for believing that the entrant has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
- The Promoters judging decision will be final. In the event of any dispute the decision of the The Promoter is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
The Prize Includes
- The CV Book: Your Definitive Guide to Writing the Perfect CV
- The Cover Letter Book: Your Definitive Guide to Writing the Perfect Cover Letter
- The Interview Question & Answer Book: Your Definitive Guide to the Best Answers to Even the Toughest Interview Questions