Job Adverts Posting - Terms, Conditions & Refund Policy
Important Notes and Terms:
1. Each new or re-edited submitted advert would normally be displayed within a few hours of posting but please allow up to 2 working days. Adverts may be reviewed by us prior to display to ensure they are acceptable. Note: Although adverts are normally described as being for a 1 month period we actually run them for 35 days to allow approval periods.
2. As soon as an advert is sent to our system for display approval one of your purchased credits is used.
3. Live adverts may be edited by you or deleted at any time but they will be automatically deleted at the end of the 1 month period. Note: if adverts are changed or re-edited after the submission they may be reviewed again by us and any time taken by us for this process is not added onto the 1 month period.
4. No credits can be refunded for adverts that are deleted within the 1 month period for any reason. Once the advert is submitted one of your purchased credits is used and you have purchased advert space to be used in that month.
5. Refunds for unused credits are not given. Note: Any credits that are unused for extended periods, usually greater than 4 months, may be deleted from our systems and no credits or refund may be given. (It is assumed that the user has gone away or does no longer wish to use the system or credits).
Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
6. Every effort is made to ensure adverts are displayed correctly on the 1Job.co.uk and partners sites, however we accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur or for any direct or consequential losses that may occur.
7. All vacancy adverts must be acceptable and freely available to us and must be for genuine job vacancies. We do not accept party-plan, pyramid schemes, work from home jobs etc. IF IN DOUBT PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VACANCY FIRST TO US BY EMAIL FOR APPROVAL - no credit refunds are given.
8. We reserve the right to change our quoted prices at any time.
9. Advertisers who wish to terminate this agreement may do so at any time. In this case no credits or refunds, if applicable, would normally be given. Please advise us by fax or letter post to ensure notice is received.
10. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time with or without notice or reason and to invoice for any pro-rata amount due. If we terminate this agreement we may at our discretion make a refund for any unused credits at the appropriate pro-rata rate. (Note: If there is any doubt about the cost of the credits purchased then the lowest credit charge rate per credit would be used for calculating any possible refund).
11. All prices quoted are subject to UK VAT.